The Hollywood Dell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STOLEN WORK VEHICLE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John Finch

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-28

STOLEN WORK VEHICLE Empty
PostSubject: STOLEN WORK VEHICLE   STOLEN WORK VEHICLE Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:27 am

On 1/28/10 the gardener for a few of us homeowners had his work truck, loaded with his equipment, hot wired and stolen from his parking spot on the 2100 block of Holly Drive. This happened about 10:00AM today, Thursday. He still had his keys, which he showed to me, in his pocket. Any of the neighbors gate keys etc. were still in his possession so that is not a worry for us. What is a worry was that he had just stepped away to one of the back yards and was gone no more than five minutes. I guess that someone was waiting for the opportunity to steal all of his equipment at once. I lent him my phone so he could call his son to come and help him communicate and make a police report. He left and waited for his son and, I assume, the police. I had to leave and don't know anything further. John Finch
Back to top Go down
KNOPROB

KNOPROB

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-06

STOLEN WORK VEHICLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOLEN WORK VEHICLE   STOLEN WORK VEHICLE Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:42 am

I poke to him yesterday- The vehicle was recovered very quickly by the police- His 3 most expensive work tools/ machines were stolen- IMHO seems like it was a crime committed by a gardener stealing the tools- We must get these undesirables out of the Dell- though neighborhood watch and through permitted parking.
Back to top Go down

STOLEN WORK VEHICLE
Page 1 of 1