The Hollywood Dell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Permit parking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KNOPROB

KNOPROB

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Permit parking Empty
PostSubject: Permit parking   Permit parking Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:19 am

Many have expressed interest in permit parking.

Chris and I are trying to get signatures for Permit parking at the Dell- NOT 24 hrs just late night like 9pm- 4am to mitigate Bowl Parking and valet parking from the clubs. Also for the many who do not have street cleaning on their block (like me)
we know that even though the rule is 72 hours it takes weeks to get a dumped car removed.

There is a designated person to get signatures on many blocks. Please contact them and sign the City form- If your block does not have a person yet- and you want permit parking and no one is assigned to your block then volunteer to do it- I am responsible for Holly between Primrose and Odin. Chris has Holly between Dix and Primrose. It is easy -I got 98% of my signatures in 3 trips down my block knocking on doors- less than an hour total time spent.

If you need more info please post here at this forum.
I know this topic will be in the next Dell Newsletter but I do not know when that newsletter comes out

Thanks
Jodi
Back to top Go down
martymar221

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-08-02

Permit parking Empty
PostSubject: permit parking   Permit parking Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:03 am

I live on Holly drive near Odin, whats up with the permit parking. The dell has been talking for years about it but nothing happens what gives. I've passed out and signed a few petitions in the past, yet nothing. Please post hear if you want permit parking. Everyone knows Hollywood Bowl people abuse are neighborhood as well as others, please post and let see what we can do.
Back to top Go down
KNOPROB

KNOPROB

Permit parking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permit parking   Permit parking Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:05 pm

Please contact Justin the Vice president of the Hollywood Dell Association- Since I was the virtually the only one to collect signatures when Chris was in charge- the whole thing expired- Soooo- now the Neighborhood association must be the one to reapply in Van Nuys- As soon as they do- only then can we re-collect signatures- I agreed in JANUARY 2010- to organize collecting signatures but can do nothing til the association does it's official filing- I met with Justin of 3 separate occasions- EVERYONE on my block has signed 3 times now- it always expired- and REALLY REALLY wants the permit parking- the situation with both the bowl and people leaving cars here weeks at a time from outside the DELL is a DISASTER- we cannot even park our own cars near our own house- I remain 100% committed to getting signatures- and my neighbors will help me. Please have everyone you know who wants the permit parking contact Justin- we should ALL attend the next monthly meeting !!
Back to top Go down
KNOPROB

KNOPROB

Permit parking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permit parking   Permit parking Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:00 pm

There is a meeting on September 15th to discuss moving forward with this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Permit parking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permit parking   Permit parking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Permit parking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hollywood Dell :: Preferential Parking-
Jump to: