The Hollywood Dell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two men scouting Hollywood Dell for break-in opportunities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mondovila

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-10-18

Two men scouting Hollywood Dell for break-in opportunities Empty
PostSubject: Two men scouting Hollywood Dell for break-in opportunities   Two men scouting Hollywood Dell for break-in opportunities Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:07 am

There were two men Friday night wandering the streets from Vine and Vedanta to Primrose and Holly looking for opportunities to break into cars, garages, homes. One man asked a neighbor for money and when she said sorry he began ranting about racism. The men are in their 20's black slender about 5'8 and 5'11. One walked by me and when I looked at him he began laughing and called me a racist. They separated and were communicating by whistling. I called the police but they never came. My neighbor called the police but they never came. I got in my car with a friend and were looking for them just to monitor their movements but we lost them. I have to say I have never seen so many garage doors and house doors wide open! Lock your cars, your doors and keep an eye open for these guys. We all know the dog walkers, the trash pickers, but these guys looked like they didn't belong - not because of the color of their skin, but because of their suspicious behavior.
Back to top Go down

Two men scouting Hollywood Dell for break-in opportunities
Page 1 of 1