The Hollywood Dell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two young black men came to my house two days in a row

Go down 
AuthorMessage
janebartelviscidi

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

Two young black men came to my house two days in a row Empty
PostSubject: Two young black men came to my house two days in a row   Two young black men came to my house two days in a row Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:09 am

I just read the previous post about the "magazine salesmen" but my experience was very strange.

Yesterday around 2pm a young very neatly dressed, black man knocked on my door. When I asked who it was, no response, when I asked again he just said "Sean" in a really strange voice. I said that I don't open my door to strangers. He muttered a few things and left. I watched him walk up the hill going house to house.

Today the same exact thing happened around 3pm except it was a different man, same weird response "Sean". I again watched him go up the hill house to house.

This time I called the police and they just came to my home and I explained what I had experienced. They seemed concerned to say the least.

I saw the same looking guys on the other side of the hill near Temple a few days ago.

I live towards the middle of El Contento Drive.

Keep your doors locked and call the police if you see them again.

Ugh.
Back to top Go down

Two young black men came to my house two days in a row
Page 1 of 1