The Hollywood Dell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAT STILL MISSING - $1,000 REWARD!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lucylin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-03-18

CAT STILL MISSING - $1,000 REWARD! Empty
PostSubject: CAT STILL MISSING - $1,000 REWARD!   CAT STILL MISSING - $1,000 REWARD! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:46 am

My precious cat, Norma Jean, has been missing since 2/21/10. Many of you have seen posters in the Dell area for her, and I THANK YOU for your patience in leaving them up during my search. She is WHITE & TAN/BROWN, with DARK EARS & TAIL, has really BLUE EYES, and a BLACK MARK on the right side of her nose. She turned 1 year old on 2/23/10, weighs about 8 lbs (med), has claws, and is a sweetheart. She may have been taken in by someone but may be still out there somewhere.

If you see her, either in someone's home or outside, PLEASE try to catch & hold on to her (food works!) or snap a PHOTO of her, and PLEASE call me. LUCY (310)594-5505 Email: Lucyinfilm@gmail.com. There is a $1,000 REWARD for her return. I LOVE this cat, and I just want to get her back, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!

CAT STILL MISSING - $1,000 REWARD! Norma_31

CAT STILL MISSING - $1,000 REWARD! Norma_30

Last edited by lucylin on Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
lucylin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-03-18

CAT STILL MISSING - $1,000 REWARD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAT STILL MISSING - $1,000 REWARD!   CAT STILL MISSING - $1,000 REWARD! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:50 am

lucylin wrote:
My precious cat, Norma Jean, has been missing since 2/21/10. Many of you have seen posters in the Dell area for her, and I THANK YOU for your patience in leaving them up during my search. She is WHITE & TAN/BROWN, with DARK EARS & TAIL, has really BLUE EYES, and a BLACK MARK on the right side of her nose. She turned 1 year old on 2/23/10, weighs about 8-9 lbs (sm-med), has claws, and is a sweetheart. She may have been taken in by someone but may be still out there somewhere.

If you see her, either in someone's home or outside, PLEASE try to catch her (food works!) or snap a photo of her, and PLEASE call me. LUCY (310)594-5505 Email: Lucyinfilm@gmail.com. There is a $1,000 REWARD for her return. I LOVE this cat, and I just want to get her back, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!

CAT STILL MISSING - $1,000 REWARD! Norma_31

CAT STILL MISSING - $1,000 REWARD! Norma_30
Back to top Go down

CAT STILL MISSING - $1,000 REWARD!
Page 1 of 1