The Hollywood Dell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Still Searching for cats NORMA JEAN & BRUCE...$2,000 REWARD!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lucylin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Still Searching for cats NORMA JEAN & BRUCE...$2,000 REWARD!!! Empty
PostSubject: Still Searching for cats NORMA JEAN & BRUCE...$2,000 REWARD!!!   Still Searching for cats NORMA JEAN & BRUCE...$2,000 REWARD!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:18 am

Dear Dell Neighbors: After 2 months of searching, my precious cat NORMA JEAN has not been found. She went missing on 2/21/10 from the 2300 block of San Marco Dr. My neighbor's cat, BRUCE, disappeared a day before, they were both indoor cats. Many of you have seen posters in the Dell area for both Norma Jean & Bruce, THANK YOU for your patience in leaving them up during our search.

I plan to take down the posters in the Dell Area in the next few weeks, but want you to know that we're STILL LOOKING. By now she has most likely been taken in by someone, but I am still searching Shelters and Rescues, ANYWHERE and EVERYWHERE.

She is WHITE & TAN/BROWN, with DARK EARS & TAIL, has really BLUE EYES, and a BLACK MARK on the right side of her nose. She was born 2/23/09, weighs about 8-9 lbs (med), Spayed and has Claws, no Microchip. Please see photos of Norma Jean below, and BRUCE'S MISSING POSTER.

If you see her or have any Info, on Norma or Bruce, PLEASE try to hold on to them or take a PHOTO if possible, and PLEASE call me ...LUCY (310)594-5505 Lucyinfilm@gmail.com, or Tyler (Bruce's owner) (323)646-9447. You can also contact Patti Negri, she knows how to reach me! There is a $1,000 REWARD. We love these cats and we just want to get them back, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!

THANK YOU so much for all the kindness and patience you've shown over the past two months, I've discovered the Dell is full of animal lovers:)Still Searching for cats NORMA JEAN & BRUCE...$2,000 REWARD!!! Small-18Still Searching for cats NORMA JEAN & BRUCE...$2,000 REWARD!!! Small-19Still Searching for cats NORMA JEAN & BRUCE...$2,000 REWARD!!! Small-20Still Searching for cats NORMA JEAN & BRUCE...$2,000 REWARD!!! Small-21Still Searching for cats NORMA JEAN & BRUCE...$2,000 REWARD!!! Small-22Still Searching for cats NORMA JEAN & BRUCE...$2,000 REWARD!!! Bruce_12
Back to top Go down

Still Searching for cats NORMA JEAN & BRUCE...$2,000 REWARD!!!
Page 1 of 1