The Hollywood Dell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Return of the break-in scouts!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mondovila

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-10-18

Return of the break-in scouts! Empty
PostSubject: Return of the break-in scouts!   Return of the break-in scouts! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:36 pm

So one of the guys I mentioned in my previous post was seen again today going door to door on Holly at about 4pm, this time apparently selling magazines. He had the nerve to approach the woman on Primrose he called a racist last week. He didn't have a clipboard or flyers or any credentials. Another neighbor saw him going door to door selling magazines about two weeks ago. The police were called but they can't do anything unless he actually breaks into a house. Remember the woman who was brutally beaten by a 23 year old magazine sales guy because she didn't want to buy any magazines? Someone's gotta do something. Anyone want to start a neighborhood watch? I'm in!
Back to top Go down
KNOPROB

KNOPROB

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Return of the break-in scouts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of the break-in scouts!   Return of the break-in scouts! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:10 pm

Contact Justin of the Dell neighborhood association- there is a crime committee- I recommend taking photos of suspicious people- that guy was on Holly yesterday going door to door- the police came and questioned him.
Back to top Go down

Return of the break-in scouts!
Page 1 of 1